In light of the escalating situation with COVID-19 we have made a very difficult decision to reschedule all bookings arriving on site between today and 30th April 2020.

These dates will be reviewed as we receive further updates from the Government.  Please visit our website to keep updated.

We will be in touch with all park bookings arriving up to 30th April 2020 to postpone their bookings and carry forward all funds paid to be utilized on alternative dates when this crisis is over.

These are unprecedented times. We all have a responsibility to consider not just to ourselves but to the people of our country, the local community and our staff. We are having to take actions which were unimaginable a few weeks ago. We would therefore like to take this opportunity to thank our small team for all their hard work up until this stage and for the hard work to follow in assisting customers in the coming weeks. This is going to be an extremely difficult time for us as we seek to survive this journey! We ask guests phoning the site to be aware of the emotional strain that our team are under as we try to help you in the best way that we can in what is an unprecedented situation.

Finally, I want to assure you all that first and foremost, we will be making every effort to ensure our staff are looked after during this period.

We look forward to welcoming you all back when this is over.

Stay Safe
The Team at Milton of Fonab Caravan Park